Making a Mega Brand – seminar for Indian pharma industry
The Dutch Consulate and Brand Dialogue, consisting of Globrands, Fabrique and Yellow Dress Retail, cordially invite you to an informative and eye opening seminar, on how to make your brand bigger, better and stronger.
This seminar is for you if:
- you want your brand to generate and sustain customer interest
- you want to find a permanent positive place in your customer’s mind space
- you want to position your brand as a serious player in the domestic and international market
- you want to re-invent your brand
Date: May 8, 2015
Time: 7pm onwards
Venue: Hyatt Regency, Andheri (E), Mumbai
India has achieved an eminent global position in pharma sector. The country also has a huge pool of scientists and engineers who have the potential to take the industry to a very high level.
- According to the India Brand Equity Foundation, the Indian Pharmaceutical industry is expected to expand at CAGR of 23.9 per cent to touch US$ 10.1 billion by the year 2020.
- Branded Generic drugs command a lion’s share of the Indian pharmaceutical market generating over 84% of the revenue. Of the rest, around 14 % comes from OTC and less than 2 % of the market consists of patented pharmaceutical products.
- As per the Ministry of Commerce, India has exported US$ 14.84 billion worth of pharmaceutical products in 2013-14.
- The drugs and pharmaceuticals sector attracted cumulative foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows worth US$ 12,813.02 million between April 2000 and December 2014, according to data released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP).
- Despite stringent price regulation Pharma industry is again on the growth path.
All these numbers tell the same story… The pharma companies have what it takes to make world class products. But world class products require world class branding!
To make it big globally, pharma brands need to combine local scientific talent with international branding and design experience across different industries. This is where Brand Dialogue can play a role. Our specialised group agencies Fabrique, Globrands and Yellow Dress Retail, can offer you customised solutions with respect to:
- brand building and brand management
- online branding and e-commerce
- naming, product categorisation and classification − retail branding
- strategic communications
Please take a look at our program schedule.
Please note seats are limited and entry is by prior registration only. Please do so by contacting Deborah Grey at Brand Dialogue.